Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby Noid is 35 Weeks



How far along:   Baby Noid is 35 weeks

Baby size:  5 ¼ lbs and 18iches long about the size of a honeydew.

Weight gain: I am at 192. 29lbs. 

Maternity clothes: Always.

Stretch marks: None and lucky for that.

Sleep: Sleep is ok…not amazing, but ok.

Gender: Still a boy!  We have picked our name, but not letting the blog world know quite yet!!!

Movement:  Always, it doesn’t stop, but I love every moment of it.  It is the most magical thing in the world to feel your own baby kick the crap out of your insides.

Best moment this week: I am going to turn a negative into a positive.  I have been placed on bed rest until further notice due to high blood pressure.  But a good thing is that I get to see my baby once or twice a week.  I have to go in twice a week to have a stress test on the baby and an ultra sound to make sure he is still doing well.  So negative to a positive, there you go.  Tomorrow is my first appointment.

Looking forward to: Being able to see my little man tomorrow

Food cravings: none, truthfully, nothing sounds good!  I want to eat all the time, but nothing sounds like anything I want to eat.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Again nothing, there is nothing that I really want. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada

Labor signs: Not yet, I am hoping that they stay away for at least another good 5 weeks, with this high blood pressure I am just hoping to keep this kid in as long as I can.

What I miss: Sleep, and yesterday we went to the Mexican restaurant and I really miss Margaritas! Like a whole lot!

Workouts: None, Bed Rest doesn’t really call for much on the working out side of things.  I hope to maybe do some Yoga while I am resting.  That should be good for me, Right?

Things that suck: Bed Rest, I know it should be awesome to not be a work, but I would truly rather be there.

Things that don't suck: My parents will be here on Saturday.  So excited!  I can’t wait till they get here!

Have an amazing week this week! I can’t wait to see my baby boy tomorrow!  Hope I am feeling better and my BP is down so I can go back to work and also not have to sit at home by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment