Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Baby Noid is 34 weeks



How far along:   Baby Noid is 34 weeks

Baby size:  Cantaloupe 4 ¾ lbs and 18 inches long.

Weight gain: I am at 190. Oh goodness…that is 27lbs. I don’t know if I feel good about this or not.  But I am growing a healthy baby boy…hopefully!

Maternity clothes: Always.

Stretch marks: None yet…and so happy for that…keep slathering on the lotion…

Sleep: Not sleeping well, between the dreams and the hurting but bone and the stuffy nose and the dogs and peeing…I don’t know what sleep is.

Gender: We have picked our name, but not to the blog world!!!

Movement:  All the time, he is always in my ribs and sticking his foot out my side.

Best moment this week: Lamaze class last night.  Travis didn’t have much fun, but I felt like I actually learned a lot.

Looking forward to: My new adventure, once little man is here and I am done with maternity leave I will be starting a new job.  So excited for the next part of our lives and can’t wait for him to be here!

Food cravings: Sweats…all the time.

Weirdest food I ate this week:  So I haven’t ate anything weird this week, but I did get an amazing snack.  Imagine, 64% dark cocoa, whole grain popcorn, and slivered almonds. So good!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada

Labor signs: Nothing yet, I am still learning about what it means to be in labor, but that is what Lamaze is for.

What I miss: Sleep.

Workouts: I did Yoga on Monday, and I want to do it again tonight.  I just don’t have the energy to do anything else…maybe next week!

Things that suck: Swollen feet and high-ish blood pressure, I know this isn’t a good thing, I did get my P.I.H. labs done and I didn’t hear anything back from the Dr. so I am assuming things are fine.  I just need to keep an eye on it.

Things that don't suck: Lamaze class, Dogs, My parents coming next week, Easter, warm weather.


Still thinking about a nursery post, but I think I will wait until I have it completely done…so after the baby shower on the 4th
But here is a sneak peak....



Have a Happy Easter and enjoy the warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment