Monday, April 22, 2013

1st Day of the Green Smoothie Challenge...

to say I feel a little bit...ummm, whats a good word....gassy...is an understatement!!!

Today is the first day of the drink a Green Smoothie for one meal a day challenge! I love the idea of being a little more healthy and actually putting some fruits and greens into my now terrible diet!!



So here it is my first green smoothie of the week!

  • 2 cups Spinach
  • 1 cup Silk Vanilla Milk
  • 1 cup Strawberries
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 TBS Fiber( I think this is where I went wrong)
  • 1 TBS Chia Seeds
  • 1 cup Greek Mixed Berries Yogurt.


It was the most amazing GREEN MACHINE I have ever drank..a little think so I will have to figure something out to thin it up...

What do you think??? Are you willing to try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment