Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life according to my iPhone...

...is pretty wild!! Lol!




My snap chat account is going crazy... Have you tried it? It might be my most favorite app ever!! 



Saturday we went to the Nationwide races in Newton, Ia. 


We got rained out and then went back again on Sunday...


Good thing because I got to meet and Hug one of my favorite drivers/announcer Kenny Wallace! 


We were also on ESPN...Look Close you can see the back of my head...


I know its a bad photo but it was taken off the TV! LOL!


 Can't get enough of waking up to these doll faces..


Have you used the App Clear....you can make as many lists as you need and then cross things off when you are done...its an awesome way to keep organized...
And yes I do need all these things...



What is your iPhone telling you these days??

What is your favorite app!?

Make sure you come back here for Fridays Fav OOTW and Saturdays Workout Wrap Up!!! And if I'm not to crazy busy with a test and a quiz and homework for my class then you can see a glimpse of the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment