- been up since 3:30 (yes AM)
- took a test (Advanced Accounting Exam 3...almost done with this class)
- took a quiz (over the difference between IFRS and GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards and Generaly Accepted Accounting Principles
- did my Accounting homework (Chapter 10..opps that was due last week)
- worked 8.5 hours (BUSY BUSY...if you follow me on instagram you would see that..go check it out.
- worked out over lunch (Started Jillian MIcheals "Making the Cut"
- tanned after work....(gotta start tanning now for my besties wedding)
Have you ever had a teacher that all they did was read the power point and read the answers to the problems she assigns???
This is the worst thing ever...
When i go to class I want to learn from a teacher not be read to???
What do I do??? Who has advise?