Monday, June 17, 2013

Today I have...

  • been up since 3:30 (yes AM)
  • took a test (Advanced Accounting Exam 3...almost done with this class)
  • took a quiz (over the difference between IFRS and GAAP)
    • International Financial Reporting Standards and Generaly Accepted Accounting Principles
  • did my Accounting homework (Chapter 10..opps that was due last week)
  • worked 8.5 hours (BUSY BUSY...if you follow me on instagram you would see that..go check it out.


And now I am in class trying to pay attention but its hard because this is more than boring!

Have you ever had a teacher that all they did was read the power point and read the answers to the problems she assigns???

This is the worst thing ever...

When i go to class I want to learn from a teacher not be read to???

What do I do??? Who has advise?

No comments:

Post a Comment