Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Noid is 20 Weeks

Hello every one!  Happy 2014 and Happy week we find out if this little nugget is a Boy or a Girl...

Everything has been crazy around this with freezing temps, hanging out with friends and family over the holidays, going back to work and now starting my last two classes before I am done with school forever and never deciding to go back again.  But I will have a major in accounting, financial management and a minor in managment!  Think that is good enough. 

Well to the good part of this post.


20 weeks: Your baby is about the size of a banana

Your burgeoning baby now measures about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom or 10 inches from head to heel, and weighs roughly 10 1/2 ounces.


Yes I know Horrible outfit..but im going to bed! and It fits...Thanks!


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   I am not sure....2 weeks ago I am still at -2 and the Dr....whom I didn't like...said that I was on track to gain around 20LBS...if I only gain that I will be happy!
Maternity clothes? are leggings considered appropraite atire at all times?  Because if they aren't they should be! And none of my clothes are ever clean due to -53 temps and frozen water pipes.
Stretch marks? None, been using that good Belly butter and cream.  My stretch marks that I have had since I was 15 are starting to go away though...thats a good sign!
Sleep: Eww...what is this...I am having wakey crazy dreams, not about baby, but reandom things like Dinosors and ghosts and makeing it through a horor house without dieing...yeah...i know that was all in one night
Best moment this week: I found out that my insurance will cover a new,electric breast pump! Whoop! Free Baby!
Miss Anything? Me being nice....I really do feel bad for my Husband!
Movement: none yet, but I know it is coming.
Food cravings: ICECREAM...its all i want all day long!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Gagging less, found out Chew spit(eww anyway) makes it sooooo bad!
Have you started to show yet: More so now...expecially at the end of the day, but I am still at that point where people look at you and say..."is she just gaining weight"
Gender prediction: I think its a girl....but Travis is still hoping for a boy.  Friday 8am, can't wait! :)
Labor Signs: None...I haven't even felt the kid!
Belly Button in or out? Inny...never has been an outie, we will see what happens
Wedding rings on or off? On...its still to big!  I slides...but wont fall off cuz I have giant nuckles
Happy or Moody most of the time: ok I truley feel bad for Travis.  By the time I get home from work.  I dont want to do anything...make dinner, talk, nothing...most nights.  I am hoping this will get better but I am a moody mess.
Weekly Wisdom: "Life is like a camera, focus on what is important and you will capure it perfectly."
Looking forward to: finding out if this is a baby boy or girl.  We did the Drano test last week and it said girl, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment