Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Noid is 16 weeks--late...didn't know it was still a Draft!

So I know I told everyone...come back for week thirteen, but you didn't believe me right?  I never do what I say I am going to on here....I mean who has time to sit down at a computer and type a blog post once a week..................................ok so a lot of people do. 

Me not so much, with working 5 to 10 hours of overtime the last two weeks, and having class and doing homework and trying to figure out what to make everyone for Christmas (make, yes I said that) I am sooooo busy and I am trying to figure out when I am going to get time to paint Baby Noid's room, the guest room, the hallway and now it looks like trying to learn how to tear out the floor and wrap a pipe with insulation and then put the floor back in sub-floor and all. Yes, my pipes are frozen and the floor is very ruined an wet. Dang coolness here....the sub zero tempuratures are not really helping!

Well time to figure out what is going on with Baby Noid!!!

Baby Noid is 16 Weeks!!!!!


Baby, fetus at 16 weeks - BabyCenter


Yeah An Avacado!  I do love those things....

Heres some stats:

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   I have gained back the total 4 lbs I lost in the begining when I couldnt eat! :)
Maternity clothes? yes...My belly is starting to show and I have been trying to wear more leggings and my two maternity pants to work, other than that it is still the rubberband hold my pants together ( and oh yeah...leggings are not "work apporpriate", yes I got sent home)
Stretch marks? None, been using that good Belly butter and cream.  My stretch marks that I have had since I was 15 are starting to go away though...thats a good sign!
Sleep: Very well, I am starting to get up only once or twice to go to the bathroom instead of 3 to 4 times!  Maybe I need to drink more water.
Best moment this week: Nothing to do with the Baby...actually nothing at all
Miss Anything? There are nights I am craving a HUGE glass of wine!
Movement: none yet, but I know it is coming.
Food cravings: not this week, but I did splurge and get some Spicy Pickles....yum-oh
Anything making you queasy or sick:  So I am gaging all the time, expecially when i am making meat....Travis has had to brown a lot of hamburger and I havent made chicken in a few weeks
Have you started to show yet: Just barley!  But I am at that point where people look at you and say..."is she just gaining weight"
Gender prediction: I think its a girl....but Travis is still hoping for a boy.  January 10th we find out.
Labor Signs: I hope not yet! 
Belly Button in or out? Inny...never has been an outie, but I did take my belly button ring out...it was begingin to be uncomfortable 
Wedding rings on or off? back on....I had to send it in becuase there was a loose diamond.  And I finaly got it back.  And don't worry "my" diamond is still in it....I know what that things looks like.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy a lot of the time...getting better at not being a grouch when I come home from work.  Travis would probably say otherwise, but I am trying.
Weekly Wisdom: hmmm....Be happy with all you have and make time for others...not just work and work and work
Looking forward to: feeling the first movements....I really can't wait for this to happen!  I am so excited to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment