Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby Noid is 26 Weeks

I decided today that since we are almost out of the 2nd trimester and into the third I would start going every two week updates.  Lucky for you all, because my belly is growing, his kicking is getting stronger and I am starting to "nest".

Mother hamsters do it. Mama cats and dogs do it. Expectant birds do it. And, I and other moms-to-be are doing it too.  I am preparing my "nest" for my soon-to-arrive baby boy. I haven't started doing any big things yet, just little ones here and there.  I have decided that I cannot start full out "nesting" until after I am done with my classes. (2 weeks).  So instead of cleaning out the cupboards in the kitchen like I REALLY want to do, I am writing papers and getting this feeling that I am forgetting to do something (which might actually be the case, I forget everything these days) 

My brain also stops working at around 3 o'clock every day and it is bery hard to work after that.  I think I need to starting going home at 3.  7:30 to 3 sounds like perfect timing to me, and really enough work for one day.

In other good news our snow is melting...
But tonight, tomorrow and the next day are just going to be the most special days. Rain an inch to 2 inches, snow 4-10 inches, and on top of that 30 mile an hour wind! OMG I am moving to AZ!  But maybe with all that I can stay home and do my homework and get done with classes early!  2 more weeks and I am completely done with all my work!  I will have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting! Whoop!

Baby News


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure as of today. I go to the doctor on Tuesday and I haven't been to the gym since like....forever ago.  I have no desire, like today instead of going to the gym I am sitting at my desk chair typing this blog and reading others and trying to find new things to do to the house before the baby comes.
Maternity clothes: Today I decided I wanted to wear my non maternity pants....WORST idea in the world...I can't believe I talked myself into this....I am more than uncomfortable today! EWW!  So needless to say...yes I need my maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: None yet. I have been putting Cocoa butter lotion and Belly Butter on daily.  I think I might start doing it twice a day...I have to remember to do that one. (Can't remember to do this twice a day)
Sleep: Did you ready my Dreams post?  If not you probably should and you can tell for yourself if I am sleeping....that is a big no....ugh!
Best moment this week: Finding out my sister-in-law, cousin, and friend are all pregnant!  So exciting, so many babies this year!
Miss Anything? Summer....I want this winter crap to end....The first person who says to me this summer " it is to hot" is going to get punched in the face!  Seriously!
Movement: While I am eating, and around 930 at night.  He is really a mover then.  Every once in a while I get this feeling that he is trying to push his way out, I feel like his foot is going to fall out! Weird!
Food cravings: None this week...I have been eating lots of salads though! Yummy!!!!  This Salad stuff that my amazing friend Jennifer sent me is amazing and I love every minute of eating a salad now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.  I am feeling amazing.  I do love being pregnant 
Have you started to show yet: Oh boy, oh boy.  I have an official baby bump.  He is there, and he wants to make sure everyone knows it.
Gender prediction: Still a boy and we have picked out a couple of names, but as of right now we both really like Kodiak William Noid.
Labor Signs: None and glad of that
Belly Button inny or outy: Inny...starting to look a little flat when I lay down.
Wedding rings on or off: On,  Getting tighter though.  It almost fits now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but moody at times.  I am getting better at not being so grouchy all the time, but I must say, I am more prone to having things done my way or nothing at all...I think I need to change that a little. Especially for Travis' sake
Weekly Wisdom: Pay attention to your husband and don't forget to give him a little lovin’ daily 
Looking forward to:  Baby Showers!!!!  I have made my registries and I am waiting to do anything more to the room until we have the showers.  Can't wait!!!!



Hats off to another couple of weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment