Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dreams...am I CRAZY?

I have heard that when you are pregnant you have crazy elaborate dreams about babies. 




Well this is so true, but for me...its different.

    Dreams I have had in the last few months:


"Me and a bunch of people are in a haunted house and you have to make it through to live.  Me and my husband made it." The end...that is just the jist of it...I don't remember details.

"Me and a bunch of children are running from dinosaurs and you have to make it to the other side of the world to get away from them. They do eat you..." I don't know how this ended, but when I woke up I was still alive.

"Babies were being killed in our town and we were hiding them from the police" You don't want the details.

"Travis and I have twin girls.  On their 2 DAY birthday they are standing and walking.  We take them places and if it is not safe for them to be there they turn into smoothies (in an Iowa team cup from the football games)."  I woke up wondering if I drank my children?

So these are the main ones I remember! They are sooo weird and unusual.  I just want to dream a normal, good dream about my bouncing baby boy!

What dreams did you have when you were pregnant or what dreams are you having.  Help a girl out and help me to know I'm not crazy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment