Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Baby Noid is 29 Weeks


So I know that this outfit is the most amazing this you have ever seen...right?  The best part is the boot slippers on my feet (which you can't see)  I love my outfit!  Wear what fits and is comphy!

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Started at 163 and now I am 179.  So Total of 16 pounds. Maternity clothes: So those maternity leggings that I bought last week…well they are still not here.  WT…Yeah UPS sent them to California.  While I know there are pregnant women in California…..I need my leggings…
Stretch marks: Nope not yet! Excitement here!!!
Sleep: Ummm…somewhat…we got a new humidifier and my nose isn’t as stuffed as it was. So I am sleeping better.
Best moment this week: This little kicking baby….Every time he kicks, it makes me smile and know that I couldn’t ask for anything more in the world! Except for when it feels like his foot is going to fall out…kind of awkward.
Miss Anything? Truthfully, my legs not rubbing together when I am wearing shorts, and being able to bend over without feeling like I am going to pass out.
Movement: All day long…love every moment of it.
Food cravings: Nothing really…I don’t think. I am eating normally.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet. Can you say yes!
Gender prediction: Still a boy…and still deciding on the name… have great suggestions that go with NOID!
Labor Signs: nope!!
Belly Button inny or outy: Inny...crazy but it is almost flat!
Wedding rings on or off: On…ish!!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, for the most part. 
Weekly Wisdom: Love your pets…and always be the best fur mommy and daddy ever.  Ellie’s cancer spot is back.  Since she has had this surgery 4 times the doctor said if it comes back they may need to take her leg and that might work.  But it is not 100% for sure.  I am not sure what to do here…suggestions welcomed.  She is 8 years old and it spot is not affecting here…except she is more tired.

Looking forward to:  Going home next week!  I can’t wait to be in Nebraska and see my family!


Hope you all had an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment