Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby Noid is 32 Weeks





How far along:   Baby Noid is 32 weeks
Baby size:  Weighs the same as a Jicama…Seriously what is that…Am I really supposed to know what that is…But he is about 3.75 LBS and around 17 inches long…goodness…

By the way I feel like he is huge.  And he really only likes my right side…he won’t leave it…you would think he would want to spread out and relax, no all he wants is to be right up in my business and ribs. But I love him...no matter what!

Weight gain: I am at 184.5, which is 21.5lbs

Maternity clothes: ummm yes…every day in every way.  I am looking for Maxi dresses for the next few weeks and for post baby being born.

Stretch marks: None yet…and so happy for that…keep slathering on the lotion…

Sleep: I am not sleeping well at all. I wake up a lot.  It doesn’t help that I am choking on snot most of the night.  Sorry TMI.

Gender: As far as we know he is still a boy…We have 5 names picked out that we agree upon, Zander, Parker, Brayden, Kodiak and Kayman.  The middle names will either be Lee, Douglas, or William.  One of these names will be the name of our amazing little boy in 8 short weeks.

Movement:  I think he is moving less this week then last week. But last week was an odd week where he moved a lot. So I am not worried quite yet!

Best moment this week: Getting the crib in yesterday and we will be putting it up this weekend!  OMG I can’t wait!  We also got a book shelf...its so cute!!!




Looking forward to: A new adventure…fingers crossed that my Friday goes well!!!! 

Food cravings: Still OJ.  But other than that nothing really


Weirdest food I ate this week:  I don’t think I ate anything weird this week…I might have to think to remember this.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope…Feeling amazing…besides the cold that I have. 

Labor signs: Nope…nothing yet…and he can sure wait for another 8 weeks…I would rather him not come quite yet.

What I miss: Being able to walk up the stairs without being winded.  I am having some major issues with this.

Workouts:  Bad week again! No workouts…too busy over lunch and I am starving by the time work ends. And all I want to do is get home to my hubby.  We need to spend the last 8 weeks of alone time together.

Things that suck: Ellie out Brittany/Lab mix her cancer is back, for the 4th time.  But as of right now there is nothing we can do but wait it out.  She is eight years old and just an amazing dog.  I feel bad for her, but there is nothing left for us to do besides take her leg. And that won’t get all the cancer either.  So wait we will, but it breaks my heart to see her in the little pain she is in.

Things that don't suck: Knowing that baby will be here within 8 weeks.  I can’t believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment