Thursday, April 3, 2014

To do list: April

I am a couple days late on this post, but that’s ok.  Baby Noid’s post needed to come first.  I originally got this blog post from life, love & puppy prints:  

Every month I will let you know how I did on my list and give you a new one for the next month.  This will definitely help me keep organized and start to get in the habit of doing these things for the rest of my life.  Let’s see how this goes! 

MARCH

1. Meal planning & couponing. This is something that I have wanted to do all the time, but never do. – Not good. I am horrible at this.  I did find some coupons and did make a list for the first week in March.  But then I quit.

2. Spend 5-10 minutes cleaning up every night. I want to be able to go to bed with a clean house. – I have been doing ok at this.  I have been sick the last week or so and I haven’t had a lot of energy to do any of the cleaning

3. Working out at least 3 times a week. I used to do this all the time...why did I stop. I need to get back on track  -- first two weeks went well. Last two weeks I have been so busy!

4. No un-natural Caffeine! I have been doing this since I found out I was pregnant, I want to keep at it. – today was my first drink of caffine and it was a diet mt. dew.  What was I thinking, but I wouldn’t have made it through the day.

5. Clean out the attic. We have city wide garage sales in June and I want to be able to get rid of lots of things before baby gets here and we have TOOOO many things. – haven’t started the attic, but done with the down stairs completely!

6. Load Dishwasher and Do dishes nightly. I love going to bed with a clean kitchen but sometimes it just doesn't happen. – most nights this happens.  We will say 4 out of 7.


APRIL
1. Meal planning & couponing. Try to do this 2 weeks in a row.

2. Vacuum 3 nights a week: I think this is an option and with three dogs I need to get used to doing this anyway.

3. Working out at least 3 times a week. Work hard to leave the office and do this over lunch.

4. One to two loads of laundry a night. Need to start this so I am not doing laundry ALL weekend.

5. Garage Sale Ready(before June). Get upstairs guest room finished

6. Walk 3 times a week. Since its nice out.  We can take the dogs around town before or after dinner during the week.

What have you wanted to do that you just can't make a habit out of?  Hopefully I can stick with these; I am so bad at sticking with things.


No comments:

Post a Comment